2. Pamor ngawat, assessed based on palpation, but not on sPamor mrambutfine , but as a soft wire.
3. Pamor nggajih, assessed based on the visual, namely Pamor that look like fat frozen patch on the surface of the keris.
4. Pamor mbugisan, assessed based on palpation and visual effects. Be touched feel fine, while the color gradation between the iron and Pamor that a black and white does not contrast.
5. Pamor nyanak, also called peson. Pamor flow pattern is not clear, but the feeling it feels a bit rough.
6. Pamor foundered, the appearance is quite clear and the contrast. But that is only seen a small part of the overall Pamor. Pamor seems most of the 'drowned' in the keris.
7. Pamor kemambang, Pamor is opposite from the clamp. Pamor seems that the keris is embedded in only a few only. If touched, this gives the impression Pamor melted and smooth.
8. Pamor ngintip, which is Pamor rough when touched. Even in some parts of the sometimes feels sharp. Pamor this occurred because the two. First as generous or extravagant master of the material Pamor to excess. The second, because the master Pamor using high quality materials, but the iron that is used less good quality.
9. Pamor mubyar, looks bright, bright, and contrasts with the color of iron. Although the color contra, but melted and smooth when touched.